Six ways to get your OC on this week
1. Place a shell at one of the Christmas trees.
2. Participate in the “tossing of shells” at 55th Street beach on January 3 at noon. The shells that haven’t been picked up by their owners will be tossed into the ocean. Masks are required.
3. Warm your hands with hot chocolate from Ocean City Coffee Company and enjoy the decorated Music Pier or stroll through the Downtown.
4. Buy your way through Downtown on January 1 for the First Day Shopping Extravaganza, hosted by the Ocean City Regional Chamber of Commerce! There will be plenty of shopping specials as well as horse and carriage rides.
5. Grab ice cream at Kessel’s Korner (We suggest the cookie sandwich with chocolate ice cream)! They will close for the season January 3. They are open 8am-8pm daily.
6. Get mozzarella sticks at Blitz’s Market, 21st and Asbury Avenue.