The lineup for the Ocean City Music Pier’s popular summer concert series on Monday nights is now complete. Tickets are on sale for 10 acts.
The Beach Boys, who performed four sold-out concerts last summer, return for four more concerts on July 11 and July 12. New acts for Ocean City include George Thorogood and Colin Hay (of Men at Work), and favorites including the Bacon Brothers, Lucinda Williams, The Machine and Get the Led Out are back on the schedule.
The concert series lineup is as follows:
- June 20: Indigo Girls with Lucy Wainwright Roche, 7:30 p.m., $46
- June 27: Herman’s Hermits (featuring Peter Noone), 7:30 p.m., $46
- July 11 and July 12 (Monday and Tuesday): The Beach Boys, two shows each night, 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., $59.50
- July 18: Colin Hay of Men at Work with Jeffrey Gaines, 7:30 p.m., $39
- July 25: George Thorogood, 7:30 p.m., $59
- August 1: The Bacon Brothers, 7:30 p.m., $39
- August 8: The Machine Perform Pink Floyd, 7:30 p.m., $39
- August 15: Citizen Cope (An Intimate Solo/Acoustic Listening Performance), 7:30 p.m., $39
- August 22 and 23 (Monday and Tuesday): Get The Led Out, 7:30 p.m., $39
- August 29: Lucinda Williams, 7:30 p.m., $42
Tickets are currently on sale at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000 (fees apply). The Music Pier Box Office will start selling tickets to these shows at 9 a.m, Saturday, May 28, in-person only by cash or check (payable to Rose Relations).
For more information on any of the shows, contact concert promoter Bob Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.